SRA is handling the Registration & Maintenance of Statutory Records under various Labour Laws applicable in India as listed below. SRA undertake the following with respect to Labour laws:-
- Licensing and Registration under various labour laws.
- Calculation of periodical liability & preparation of Payment.
- Documentations, Maintenance of Records & Statutory Registers.
- Preparation and Submission of Periodical Statutory Reports.
- Correspondence & Compliance with officials whenever required.
- Attend periodical Statutory Inspections held by the Officials.
- And other allied labour law related services.
(The Employees’ Provident Fund Act, 1952 , The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948, The Profession Tax Act, 1975, The Minimum Wages Act, 1948, The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953, The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Act 1970, The Bombay Shops & Establishments Act, 1948, The Payment Of Bonus Act, 1965, The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961, The Payment Of Wages Act, 1936, The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 and other Allied Labour Laws)