Special Valuation Branch “SVB” (Customs – Tax on Import)
- Assistance in getting the order from the transfer pricing division of the Indian Custom (SVB) – Registering, preparing documents for personal hearing and attending the same and getting the orders from the department. This is very essential as the Order is valid for a period of 3 years. In case, if the order is un-favourable to the company, then it would increase the cost of raw material for these 3 years.
- Advising on any benefits that can accrue to the company either based on FTA or any notification issued by the government.
Goods and Service Tax (Tax on Goods and Service)
- Checking the timely and correct availment of inputs credits on invoices and bill of entry.
- Checking the accounting of input credits and also checking the accounting of the input credits in the statutory records.
- Checking proper calculation of tax liability on sales, set-off of input credit and the monthly tax payments.
- Filing of Returns and ensuring adherence of law.
- Reconciliations of the Statutory Returns with books records and Checking the various records maintained under the Act.
- Assistance in Registration
- Appraising on matters relating to procedures for registration
- Providing updates on significant and pertinent changes in law
- Assistance in moving courts on legal issues arising out of assessment / appeal
- Risk assessment, providing clarifications and opinions on specific issues
- Assistance in obtaining subsidy/concessions